1) Visa Application
Tourist Visa: Most foreign visitors need a visa to enter China. As far as we know, a tourist visa is the easiest type to apply for. If you need a hotel confirmation to apply a tourist visa, please contact Ms. Yan Wang (wangyan@itp.ac.cn) to help you make hotel reservation and provide hotel confirmation letter.
Business Visa: If you  need a F-visa, KITPC may provide you the formal visa application form issued by CAS (it takes more time to prepare and it's for CAS to decide whether to issue or not.). To prepare such a form for you, please provide the following info to Mr. Xiao Fang (fangxiao@itp.ac.cn):
  • Name on the passport:
  • Passport Number:
  • Gender:
  • Stay Period:
  • Citizenship:
  • Date of birth:
  • Zip code:
  • Occupation:
  • The Name and Address of your institution/university:
  • Which Chinese Embassy you plan to get your visa(s) (name of the city and country):
  • Work Fax Number:
  • Which Program will you participate in:
Please consult a Chinese consulate near you for detailed information. KITPC does not provide health insurance. If you need such service, please check with the travel advisors in your country.